Tuesday, May 27, 2014

22 feels different.

Or is it supposed to feel different?

To be honest, this was one of the most special birthdays I've had. It wasn't due to any over-the-top celebration or the usual surprise parties, but it was all about the new company, and being in a foreign place (but the best place) away from my familiar faces.

I've always said that the best birthday present I could possibly have this year is having the opportunity to go on exchange in His land. I know I've said this one too many times, but Israel has truly been nothing short of amazing. Looking back on the last four months, God really prepared a place for me here and blessed me with the best company ever. I shall save my shout-outs for another posts, but the Singaporeans living with me are one of the most earnest people I've ever met and I could never have asked for better company.

And so I'm 22 now, but I still feel extremely loved.


Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. My Israel family. 

No comments: